**UPDATE** See changes to HOLD policy below
During the winter months we try to watch the weather conditions and will hold orders when it is cold, until the temperatures have improved. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages once they have been shipped. You may request a heat pack to be included with your order during cold weather ($3.50 per pack).
- All orders will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail.
- Actual shipping charges will be billed, plus a $5.00 per box packing and handling fee.
- Orders to Florida require Agricultural Certification and charges may be up to $50.
- All orders shipped to Hawaii require and import permit issued by the Hawaii Department of Agriculture. Email a copy of your import permit prior to placing your order.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for the Certificate of Origin.
- All orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx. Actual shipping charges will be billed, plus $7.00 per box for packing and handling.
- Email a copy of your import permit, if applicable.
- Phytosanitary Certificates are $120.00 each.
- The Agricultural Inspectors fee for chemical dipping start at $90 per shipment, and may be higher for large orders, based on time.
- Handling fees are $5.00 per order, this is paid at the time the order is submitted.
- Box fees are $5.00 per box.
- Most orders will be shipped via International Priority Express Mail Service (EMS). Larger orders will be shipped Air Cargo. All orders are shipped at the responsibility of the customer.
- International shipping charges will be billed separately once your order is ready to ship. Failure to pay your shipping charges promptly will delay your shipment.
HOLD ORDERS - Buy Now & Ship Later
Our HOLD - Buy Now & Ship Later service is offered to allow customers to combine multiple orders into one shipping package. This can be used to order plants when it is too hot or cold and have them all shipped together when the weather permits. This is also a benefit for International Customers as they can take advantage of our TGIF specials without having them shipped immediately. We can hold your orders and combine them into one and save on shipping with one Phytosanitary Certificate.
- When placing your order choose HOLD instead of a shipping option
- You will be charged for the plants that are ordered.
- All orders that you choose to HOLD will be combined into one shipment once you are ready to receive your plants.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before your would like your orders shipped.
- Your orders will be held for up to three months. After three months we will ship your plants and bill you for shipping charges and any other additional fees.
Please Note: Many customers have taken advantage of this service, but some have abused it to the point that some orders have been 'On Hold' for 6 months to one year. We can no longer HOLD orders beyond 3 months.
Effective immediately we will only hold your plants for a maximum of 3 months. Once three months has passed we will notify you that your plants will be processed for shipping.