During the winter months we try to watch the weather conditions and will hold orders when it is cold, until the temperatures have improved. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages once they have been shipped. You may request a heat pack to be included with your order during cold weather ($3.50 per pack).
- All orders will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail.
- Actual shipping charges will be billed, plus a $5.00 per box packing and handling fee.
- Orders to Florida require Agricultural Certification and charges may be up to $50.
- All orders shipped to Hawaii require and import permit issued by the Hawaii Department of Agriculture. Email a copy of your import permit prior to placing your order.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for the Certificate of Origin.
- All orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx. Actual shipping charges will be billed, plus $7.00 per box for packing and handling.
- Email a copy of your import permit, if applicable.
- Phytosanitary Certificates are $120.00 each.
- The Agricultural Inspectors fee for chemical dipping start at $90 per shipment, and may be higher for large orders, based on time.
- Handling fees are $5.00 per order, this is paid at the time the order is submitted.
- Box fees are $5.00 per box.
- Most orders will be shipped via International Priority Express Mail Service (EMS). Larger orders will be shipped Air Cargo. All orders are shipped at the responsibility of the customer.
- International shipping charges will be billed separately once your order is ready to ship. Failure to pay your shipping charges promptly will delay your shipment.